Studied the piano at the Ostrava Conservatoire and exceptionally at the Music Faculty of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague. At the same time in the late 1980s she studied Musicology at the Faculty of Arts of the Charles University in Prague. She attained a Ph.D. in the field of Pedagogy and Theory of Music at the Faculty of Education of the Charles University in Prague.
– pianist and educator at the Prague Conservatoire and Primary Art School
– member of the chamber duo DUO BENE (since 2000)
– member of the chamber trio TRIO CONTINUO (since 2012)
– cooperates with notable performers and composers of music
Graduated from the Music Faculty of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague in the field of Composition; post-graduate studies in Theory of Music. He earned a doctorate and associate professorship in the field of Pedagogy and Theory of Music at the Faculty of Education of the Charles University in Prague and the J. E. Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem.
– composer, educator, music journalist and music event organizer
– teaches at the Prague Conservatoire and at the Institute of Musicology at the Faculty of Arts at the Charles University in Prague
– work: instructive, piano, chamber, orchestra, vocal, scenic, opera; several compositions recorded either as CDs or as broadcasts for the Czech Radio
– author of various theses (e.g. Přehled dějin hudby 20. století (An Overview of the History of Music of the 20th Century) and other texts on music for the Czech Radio
is a chamber duo comprising the recorder (Jana Bošková) and the piano (Eva Doušová).
It was founded in the year 2000.
The duo’s repertoire is very extensive; spanning from the Baroque to modern times. The duo cooperates with many notable performers and composers of music. Many contemporary authors have dedicated some of their work to this duo. Concert performances of Duo Bene are numerous and varied – from thematic concerts to education concerts or various
For further information on Duo Bene and its repertoire please visit the following website: www.duobene.net
is a trio for the recorder (Jana Bošková), bass clarinet (Hanuš Axmann) and the piano
(Eva Doušová) founded in 2012. It aims to build on what has become the traditional duo (sometimes a trio, with a recorder) Due Boemi di Praga.